IIT JAM is the joint entrance exam conducted by IITs for its two year M Sc and M.Sc-Ph.D dual degree and joint M.Sc Ph.D courses in physics, mathematics, biotechnology, geology, mathematical-statistics, chemistry . Trajectory education has been offering excellent results from the year 2006 and have given all India toppers.
We have excellent program which will gear & train you to crack this examination . Our students have consistently performed extremely well since JAM has been introduced . We offer courses in IIT JAM Physics , IIT JAM Chemistry ,IIT JAM mathematics , IIT JAM biotech , IIT JAM Mathematical Statistics.
We offer 3 types of Programs for IIT JAM:
Salient Features :
- There are three kind of batches in this program-weekend , weekday and regular. In weekend batches,classes are held on Saturday and Sunday. On Saturday it is usually 4pm to 6 pm and on Sunday it is either 9.30 am to 1.30 pm or 2 pm to 6 pm with a small break of 15 min in each.In regular batch, classes are held four days a week from 9.30 am to 1.30 pm.The four days exclude Saturday and Sunday. During vacations, the weekend batches follow the schedule of regular batches.
- This course is highly comprehensive and every bit of syllabus is covered in great detail. The approach is to begin every topic from basic and take it slowly to advanced level. Since, all the entrance exam papers contain mainly numerical questions,so, we focus on application part more. We try to understand the concepts through its application in solving numericals
- We have developed comprehensive study material in the form of hard bound books which have been published by Samvedna publication and authored by TE faculties. The books are so comprehensive that students do not need to refer any other book. In fact it is highly challenging to complete Samvedna books in given time frame. The books have been written keeping view the pattern of entrance exam papers. The question of previous years papers have been solved in great details in these books.
- Video Lectures: Apart from classroom lectures,the enrolled students are also provided video lectures comprising of whole syllabus.The total duration of video lectures is approximately 140 hours and cover every bit of IIT JAM syllabus comprehensively.The video lectures can be played on single device( laptop,desktop or mobile). It comes with unlimited time validity and one year support.
- We encourage the students to discuss any doubt in the classroom while lectures are delivered as it helps other students also and makes the classroom participative. However, the students are free to ask their doubt after the class also. The students can also submit their doubt on discussion forums which is available in online course.
- To track the performance of students we have regular tests.The students are put to comprehensive test series for their time
to time evaluation and improving their performance in exams.The tests
comprises of three kinds:
- Topic-wise tests: These are small learning tests comprising of 30 minutes or 45 minutes.Each tests consists of 10 questions which can be given on our websites or our mobile app.The grades are assigned for each test.These tests are approximately 200 in number.
- Sectional Tests: There are 7 sections in IIT JAM Syllabus.On each section,the students have to give Sectional test.These test are conducted online as well as offline.These tests are strictly on existing IIT JAM Pattern.
- Full Length Mock Tests:
After completing the whole syllabus,there are 5 full length tests on
complete syllabus.These tests are also conducted online as well as
- All classrooms are spacious and air conditioned with emergency power backup.
- TE provide one demo class at specified date.
Duration : 180 hours (weekend and regular classes)
Fees structure for IIT JAM coaching classes:
(1) Rs 30,000/ - One time payment(including Services tax)
(2) Rs 20000 +10,500 - in two installment
Rs 20000 at the time of admission & Rs 10,500 within one month
Date of Commencement of IIT JAM Batches:
IIT JAM Mathematics
1. 14 Jan 2016 (First batch For IIT JAM Math)
2. 22 May 2016 (Second Batch)
3. 22 july 2016 (Third Batch)
4. 31 st July 2016 ( Regular batch)
JAM MATHS CLASSROOM COURSE 2021
- Brand: TRAJECTORY EDUCATION
- Product Code: JAM MATHS CLASSROOM COURSE 2021
- Availability: 50