Salient Features :
- This course is highly comprehensive and every bit of syllabus is covered in great detail. The approach is to begin every topic from basic and take it slowly to advanced level. Since, all the entrance exam papers contain mainly numerical questions,so, we focus on application part more. We try to understand the concepts through its application in solving numericals
- We have developed comprehensive study material in the form of hard bound books which have been published by Samvedna publication and authored by TE faculties. The books are so comprehensive that students do not need to refer any other book. In fact it is highly challenging to complete Samvedna books in given time frame. The books have been written keeping view the pattern of entrance exam papers. The question of previous years papers have been solved in great details in these books.
- Once the student enrolls in correspondence course, a login is provided to each student on our online portal www.trajectoryeducation.com/online where one can submit doubt in discussion forum or discuss any topic with other students.
- Test Series: The students are put to comprehensive test series for their time to time evaluation and improving their performance in exams.The tests comprises of three kinds:
- Topic-wise tests: These are small learning tests comprising of 30 minutes or 45 minutes.Each tests consists of 10 questions which can be given on our websites or our mobile app.The grades are assigned for each test.These tests are approximately 200 in number.
- Sectional Tests:
There are 7 sections in IIT JAM Syllabus.On each section,the students
have to give Sectional test.These test are conducted online as well as
offline.These tests are strictly on existing IIT JAM Pattern.
- Full Length Mock Tests: After completing the whole syllabus,there are 5 full length tests on complete syllabus.These tests are also conducted online as well as offline.
JAM MATHS CORRESPONDENCE COURSE 2020
- Brand: TRAJECTORY EDUCATION
- Product Code: JAM MATHS CORRESPONDENCE COURSE 2020
- Availability: 50